Works Co Ordinator Manager, Ability Property Services – Galway
Due to expansion of our Business, Ability Property Services has a Manager vacancy, this is a new role within the Company Structure.
Ability Property Services working across Ireland to deliver a wide range of Property Maintenance Services. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Works Coordinator Manager to join our team.
Due to continuing growth we are currently recruiting for a Works Coordinator Manager who will form a key part of planned & Reactive Works schedule based at our Head Office in Ballybane in Galway. We are looking for a candidate to manage the Operational team, organise scheduling of works & add to our current procedures and practices.
This is a responsible and demanding position requiring excellent organisational skills and strong ability to coordinate technical staff and contractors.
Based in our Galway office and reporting to the Directors, the Works Coordinator Manager will be an important team member in the company with excellent opportunities to develop and expand their role.
- Schedule planned works across all customer sites
- Respond to reactive requests from customers and schedule staff / contractors accordingly
- Advise customers of upcoming works
- Compile service reports
- Maintain and update Job systems in house and systems on designated clients sites.
- Monitor and manage contract performance
- Manage reactive works multiple contracts
- Issue quotations for reactive / project works
- Sign off supplier invoices
- Manage maintenance budgets and monitor contract performance
- Interact with customers in a knowledgeable, confident and professional manner
- Work within health and safety, quality control and environmental procedures
- Identify and implement innovations that will improve service
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidates with relevant experience in a service coordination or similar role will also be considered
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to coordinate staff and plan works
- Ability to prioritise workload and maintain structured service delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy with experience of all main MS Office applications
- Experience of computer /IT systems would be advantageous
- Minimum of five years’ experience working as a Facilities/Management/Property Role
- Strong maintenance, facilities or construction background.
- Service coordination of multi-disciplined mobile staff and contractors over multiple sites
- Ability to work within company procedures with experience in a regulated environment
Permanent position with salary dependant on experience- Please add salary expectation to your CV application. CV’s to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)