Don’t let the Grinch ruin your Christmas spirit…
We think it’s fair to say that almost everyones Santa list includes at least one brand new, high tech, expensive gadget. The organised and opportunistic thieves take full advantage of the festive season and target homeowners who have stocked up on such gifts.
Christmas traditionally sees a spike in incidents of domestic burglary however, there are a few sensible precautions that can be taken to reduce and prevent Christmas Burglaries.
- Invest in a security system. We supply and fit a large range of additional security items to increase the security of your property.
- Always close your curtains after dark, and keep presents out of view.
- Check your windows and doors are locked… it’s simple to forget. Knowing the correct locks to be fitted to insurance standards in the home can be the key to securing a premises correctly. 5 lever locks, patio door locks, break secure euro cylinders are all part of our normally working day, so we know which ones offer the best security.
- Secure outdoor decorations and Christmas lights.
- It’s a good idea to ensure you have adequate home content insurance especially over the Christmas period with such valuable goods under your roof.
We supply and fit a large range of additional security items to increase the security of your property.